VISION GROUP is a conglomerate of three societies established by a clan of very philanthropic, dedicated and modern educationists, mostly retired professors hailing from brands like IIT, NIT and other institutes of same eminence, imparting high-tech curriculum coverage in commensurate with the shifting global changes.
The three group societies are Vision-N-Voice Educare Society, Vision-N-Voice Educare Trust and Durgapur Loknath Foundation.
The group started its journey in 2005 and within a span of eight years it has established its name in the field of education in Eastern India. At present the group has its presence in Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Jharkand, Odisa, West Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya and Sikkim.
Presently the Group is operating 53 centres (franchisee and own) and 3 institutions all over India. The group has successfully trained around 23000 students through formal (academic programme) and informal (skill based vocational training) education.
We are the 'leader-sculptors' of tomorrow who believes in deploying KSA (Knowledge, Skill and Attitude) to employ their students successfully.
- Knowledge: Enabled through full-time classroom instruction and competent faculty, courseware, library facilities and practical learning.
- Skills: Focus on computer skills and soft skills such as written and oral communication, team playing, goal setting, time management and interpersonal skills. This is done through soft skills labs, IT lab, reading seminars, guest lectures and field assignments such as live projects, operational workouts and internships.
- Attitude: Focus on positive outlook, openness, ability to view situations as win-win, viewing problems as opportunities. These are enabled through interactive classroom methodologies, field assignments, guest lectures and internships.
Goal & Objective
To achieve a global Center of learning within 10 years by creating a center of excellence through creative, innovative and demand-driven education and training for youths of present generation.
- To establish and create institute(s) for learning’s in different levels.
- To create ideal ambience for learning and various growth among young generation s of India.
- To provide diversified educational opportunities to target group.
- To create a center of excellence and to earn a unique position for itself in the field of management educations, engineering & technology and other professional educations, research and development
- To expand the vistas of higher learning in technology and management fields including postgraduate studies and research.
- To build capabilities among students to lead from the front as also be a team player.
- Develop a synergic relationship between the institute(s), society and the community for mutual betterment.
- To enhance the skill of today’s youth through meaningful training.