- Diploma in Engineering (All Streams)
Duration: – 3 Years (6 Semesters)
Eligibility:-Passed 10th std./SSC examination. Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.
- Diploma in Engineering (All Streams) – Lateral Entry
Duration: – 2 Years (4Semesters)
Eligibility:-Passed 10th std./SSC examination and 2nd year ITI after 10th
- B.E/ B.Tech (All Stream)
Duration:– 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Eligibility: – Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- M.TECH (All Streams)
Duration:– a) Passed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent examinations approved by the UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 50%(45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate at final year examination or any other qualification as recommended by UGC/AICTE for a particular course.
- b) Applicants possessing the M.Sc.(Physics/Math/Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology)/ MCA [for M.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Technology/ Information Technology] degree as per AICTE norms.
Admissions Open… All the universities are UGC and AICTE Approved
- Sri Satya Sai University of Technology & Medical Science. Sehore, Madhya Pradesh.
- RKDF University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Swami Vivekanand University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam University, Indore, MP
- Madhyanchal Professional University, Sehore, Madhya Pradesh
- Kalinga University, Raipur, Chattisgarh.
Admission Process: l Face to face counselling l Application for Admission l Enrollment
All the universities are approved by AICTE. For details, please follow the link given below :–